ADEBS (Association of Dedicated Educators of Biological Sciences)
SORSOGON STATE COLLEGE
Association of Dedicated Educators of Biological Sciences
Sorsogon City Campus
We the Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED) students major in Biological Science of Sorsogon State College- Sorsogon City Campus, imploring the aide of Devine Providence, in order to establish a society that shall promotes greater advancement in scientific works, cater closer relationship among the members, the spirit of cooperation in task of nation building under the new society, do ordain and promulgate this constitution.
Name and Domicile
Section 1.This organization shall be called as Association of Dedicated Educators of Biological Sciences (ADEBS).
Section 2.This shall be non-profit, non-sectarian,-and nom-political organization.
Section 3.This organization shall observe strict adherence to the anti-hazing law and promote moral values.
Section 4.This organization shall have its office at the Sorsogon State College-Sorsogon City Campus, Students Service Building.
Section 5.This organization shall have a common seal which features promotion of life on earth. The official color shall be green.
Goals and Objectives
Sections 1.Shall promote science environment and life conciseness and involvement among others.
a. To promote life and natural resources, conservation through environmental interaction and effective biological activities.
b. To expose the members in the biological and scientific achievements within the school and the community.
c. To discover and use the members scientific potentials through research and scientific discoveries.
d. To uplift the degree of knowledge of the students aspiring to become scientific mentors through scientific development awareness.
Section 1.All BSED students major in Biological Science could be a member of this organized upon payment of membership fee.
Section 2.Affiliation into the organization shall be approved by the body with the recommendations of the adviser of this organization.
Section3.Affiliation should be renewed at the beginning of each school year.
Section 4.Any BEED or GEN.ED is allowed to join the organization upon payment of the membership fee and completion of the membership form.
Rights and Duties of Members
Section 1.Every members shall exercise to:
a. Express himself in all discussions and participate in the local, provincial and national science fair.
b. Claim foe the benefits due to him or her.
c. Exercise suffrage of proceedings of ADEBS.
d. Give comments and opinions regarding his observation about the organization.
Section 2.Every members of ADEBS must observe and follow dedicatedly the duties.
a. Promote the objective of the organization
b. Attend meetings and participate actively in all activities of the organization.
c. Obey the rules and regulation of the organization
d. Respect and obey the resolution promulgated by executive board
Section 1. The executive board shall be composed of the following selected officers:
g. Business managers
Terms of Officers
SECTION 1. Officers and members shall be designated one year term of i\office
SECTION 2. Officers possess re-election for two times
Bill of Rights
SECTION 1. Officers
a. The President shall preside over-all meetings of the ADEBS and perform other duties such:
1. Sign official communications, requests, receipts and resolution.
2. Initiate projects for at least one in semester
3. Provide progress reports to be submitted to the in-charge student affairs
4. Represents external activities of designated representative
b. The Vice-President
1. In the absence of the president will assume to carry-out all designated responsibilities of the president and the body of organization
2. Accept the resignation of the president with unanimous concurrence of the members of the body
c. The Secretary
1. Shall keep the minutes of the organization’s meetings; prepare resolutions, permits, reports and documents of the organization.
2. Keep all the records or organizational proceedings and properly check attendance of the members during the meeting and other activities.
3. Shall assist the president and perform other duties designated to him or her by the organization.
d. The Treasurer
1. Shall keep the money, financial reports and documents of the organization.
2. Prepares financial statements at the end of the semester.
3. Issue receipt for all incurred expenses and release money with the approval of president and the body.
4. Evaluate budget proposed of the members best recommended by the body.
e. The Auditor
1. Shall be responsible for the check and balance of the funds of the organization.
2. Submit financial statement every activities performed by the organization.
3. Cooperate with the Treasurer.
f. The P.I.O
1. Shall be responsible for the press release and other publications of the organization.
2. Serves as the spokesperson of the organization.
g. The Business Managers
1. Shall provide or be responsible for the income generating projects of the organization.
2. Performs other duties designated by the organization.
h. The Representatives
1. Shall represent every year level and major in every meeting.
2. Perform other duties designated by the organization
Section 1. The Association of Dedicated Educators of Biological Sciences (ADEBS), Sorsogon State College-Sorsogon City Campus (SSC-SSC) shall be composed of all the BSED students major in Biological Science and selected science and selected teachers and advisers.
Section 1. The President with the confirmation of the elected officer shall create executive committees and other appropriate committees
Section 2. Executive committees, committees and other designated working groups by the president shall receive orders, memorandums, and instructions from the president designated by the advisers.
Section 1. All members and officers shall pay a membership fee of Php. 25.00 upon registration.
Section 2. All membership fees shall serve as local fund of the ADEBs ,SSC-SSC.